Binance Labs Incubation Program Launches 4th Season
In an effort to support promising projects in the blockchain space, Binance Labs Incubation Program reached its fourth season. The company selected 14 projects showing the greatest potential from more than 500 projects submitted.
Over the past three seasons, the incubation program has recognized many “market-leading encryption platforms and protocols,” including Polygon, Perpetual Protocol, Injective Protocol, SafePal, Cere Network, and Dune Analytics. In season four, the company aims to increase industry growth and diversification by incubating a much wider selection of projects.
Binance Labs Chief Investment Officer Ken Li revealed that the new season has attracted some very exciting founders who are growing across a wide range of Blockchain use cases. He added:
“We are excited to continue partnering with the best teams from the earliest stages to support the broader blockchain industry together.”
For Season 4 of the Binance Labs incubation program, the company selected 14 projects from different spaces. They are:
- Infrastructure: a layer 2 cross-chain solutions provider for Web3 projects, FilSwan, a Web3 middleware automation tool, Grindery, a decentralized network that enables developers of privacy-preserving applications to implement security and privacy, NuLink, and an API platform that facilitates application connectivity to blockchains, Starton.
- DeFi: a yield-generating protocol on the BNB chain, CODA Ventures and a permissionless margin exchange and lending protocol, OpenLeverage
- Gaming/Metaverse: a native BNB Chain project, AlterVerse, an immersive 3D platform with customizable worlds and avatars, ChapterX, a blockchain-based fitness and wellness social platform, CoralApp, and a gaming guild for win in Africa, Gamic Guild.
- SocialFi/ Creator Economy: a Web3 CRM platform, Qwestive, and a portfolio monitoring platform, Reveel.
- Crypto FinTech: an integrated metaverse exchange, Playbux, and a DeFi savings account, Ambrosia.